FIND OUT MORE TODAY!
Please fill in the information below to download the investment brochure.
Minimum Gtd. Net Yield Per Year
3 to 0
Years Guaranteed Buy Back Options
Projected Growth in UK Over 85 Million
Increase in Care Home Residents
A HANDS OFF INVESTMENT – A COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
Starting from: £64,999
Starting from: £74,900
WREXHAM CARE CENTRE
Starting from: SOLD OUT
Location: North Wales
To View the Full List of
RB Care Home Locations
RB Carehomes are not newly built empty developments. We only purchase pre-existing care homes that are both operational and occupied, therefore there is no risk to investors that the ‘development’ is not completed.
- Buy directly from the Operator
- No off plan developer risk
- No agency commission fees
- No tenants to deal with
- Legal Title Deed by HM Land registry
- No maintenance fees
- Fully managed UK care home
- No ground rent fees
UK CARE HOME MARKET ANALYSIS
- Britain’s population is ageing.
- In 2012 the number of people aged 65 and older surpassed 10 million for the first time; they now out number those aged 16 and under.
- The over 85 age group is now the fastest growing demographic in the UK, as we all live longer through improvements in our health, diets and preventative care.
- Over the next 20 years the age group is set to grow by 106%, to over 2.6 million people. With this dramatic population change comes an increasing demand for specialist dementia and nursing care.
- There are currently over 800,000 people living with dementia – a figure that will rise to 1 mill by 2021, and more than double by 2050.